Tuesday, February 19, 2013

'Til My Sides Hurt: The Girls

Abiah had stolen a bracelet away from Hazel and thrown it into the family room. Amelia followed him and with a stern look and hands on her hips she told him, "Abiah, dat is not how you tweat a Lady."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coming down stairs "just one more time" after being put to bed to tell me she was sweating, Hazel reassured me with, "It's ok. In 20 years I'll be better."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abiah: What's 8+8?

Hazel: Ummmmmmm....

Abiah: 16!

Hazel: I was almost gonna think of that!


Life with girls is a fun ride. :)

6 comments:

Din said...

You're doing such a good job training them! I love that your girls speak of how a man should treat a woman, instead of quoting Dora. ;)

Swiper, no swipey!

shelley said...

Thank you so much for your comment on Casey Weigands blog. That advise is really ready helpful to me :)

shelley said...

*really

pistolsnprincesses said...

Din, As always, thank you for your encouragement. :) These girls keep me on my toes and constantly giggling.

pistolsnprincesses said...

Shelley, You are so welcome. I was so blessed by her post. It was just another nugget for me to tuck away for hard days. Thanks for stopping by!

LaFonda Dunlap said...

So funny! What adorables you have!