Wednesday, February 6, 2013

WFMW: Freezer Meals: Crockpot Liners

With all the crockpot meals I'm trying out this month I thought I'd do myself a favor and splurge on some crockpot liners. Friends, they are the best things ever!

You simply line your crockpot with one of the liner bags...



Dump in your crockpot meal... Cook it... Serve it.... Take out the left overs...



And grab the liner and toss it in the garbage.


I wash the lid off and put my crockpot way for the night. It's so easy. I love that an easy meal now has an easy clean up. You can find a box of these in the food prep isle of most grocery stores. Go get some. Now!

I'm linking up with WFMW at We Are THAT Family.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I definitely need to get these - I just never think about it!

pistolsnprincesses said...

I forgot this last month too. I need to add them to my master shopping list. They are so worth it!