Friday, January 25, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday, Fluffy!

Amelia turns four today and it makes me so happy and breaks my heart at the same time. Putting these pictures together makes me wish time would slow down. She has always been a true delight. These pictures make me cry. They were all so tiny and smooshy! Agh! We are celebrating our four year old today!

Big Roly Poly Baby


Little bits schmooshed.



Heaven.

First Boyfriend.



Anybody else wanna pinch those chubby legs?


Snack Time!




"God maked us for piggy tails and jumping!"


Pink Sprinkle Shoes!



Fluffy McFlufferson


First pony tail.


Best Friends.





Gah!


Foofy!


"Please?!"


Mud pies! 



Rocking (upside down) babies.

Lipstick!

Little Loves.




Be still my heart!



Teehee...



Always smiling and laughing. Always.










Boots on backwards. All the time. Still.




Silly.

Perfection.

Melts my heart!

No comments: