Friday, January 10, 2014

'Til My Sides Hurt: Jackson Funnies

Jackson and Amelia were arguing in their room after I had put them to bed. It was the typical "I'm the boss!" "No! I'm the boss!" argument.

Amelia came down in tears and I took her back upstairs to settle them both down. As I enter the room Jackson has started up at Amelia again. "I da boss!"

I sternly corrected him, "No, Jackson. Mommy is the boss and I told you to go to sleep."

He immediately started crying and said, "No I da boss. Not even Daddy. He a good guy an I a good guy but not even you."

Holding back laughter I ask, "Why am I the bad guy?"

Sister gives Jackson a pony tail.
"Because, you talk loudly to me!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When coming out of the dark bedroom into the lit up hallway, Jackson exclaims, "It shinning out here!"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom, my bed not made. It all crumbly."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He holds up his fists and says, "Look at my muscles!"

We, of course, tell him how big his muscles are and that he is such a strong boy.

Then, with fists still balled, he says, "I gonna punch you with my muscles."

Apparently he misunderstood what part of his body we were calling muscles, so I have HH show Jackson his bicep. "Jackson, feel this part. That's daddy's muscle."

Jackson, "It's weely squissy."

Doing his "school"

P.S. We also corrected the whole punching thing. That just wasn't the cute part.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While holding his pinky up for me to see:

"Mom! Look! I have a peekee! I weely peekee pwomise to not spit at her."

"Who aren't you going to spit at?"

"She. Hazo. I weely peekee pwomise to not spit at her."

His brother hung him here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom, I need a snissue for my nose."






No comments: