Thursday, November 10, 2011

'Til My Sides Hurt: Because some days I wonder if I'm really qualified

During school one day I was reading from Revelations and trying to keep three wiggly kids sitting in their seats. I started with this: "Then I looked and heard the voice of millions and millions of angels. They surrounded the throne. They surrounded the living creatures and elders."

It was at this point that Amelia got up from her chair. This is what I ended up saying:  "In a loud voice they sang, You sit your butt down right now!"

It was pretty much chaos for a few minutes as Abiah and I tried to control our laughter. We were calmed down for a few minutes when I grabbed our history book and said, "Now. I'm going to read to you and I want you to listen to me. So open your mouths and close your ears."

I was surprised we got anything accomplished that day. Really though, I'm surprised that I get anything accomplished any day. So I guess it was a pretty normal day.

No comments: