Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Painting their finger nails

The girls each received nail polish in their stockings. They were eager to paint their nails on their own so the day after our celebration when Jackson was napping we pulled out the nail polish and I let them at it. It was a bit messy but they loved it!

5 years old


Her nail polish is a light pink and she declared that we needed to go to the store and get a dark pink so it would show up better. 



Cleaning off the old polish. Almost 4 years old.



:)


Waiting for dry nails.
They loved being "big girls" for the day.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ermagersh!! I wanna kiss 'em!! Mill's face is priceless!

Unk Summer

pistolsnprincesses said...

Are not they the most delicious?! They are so girly right now. I love it!

Rachel said...

They're adorable!!

Ali loves doing her own nails too, which has always surprised me because I was such a perfectionist I wanted my Mom to do it.

However, she's pretty good at it - maybe that's why it works for her.

Hannah said...

Ohhhhh my goodness!! No words!! There are just no words <3