Monday, December 8, 2014

Well...

Apparently Rest and Hope for this year looks like not blogging for almost a year. Oh! And these things that have happened since I last posted:

We found out we were pregnant.

We found out we were pregnant with twins!



The Krooked Kastle sold.

We moved in with HH's parents until we find a house.

We found out that our babies were boys.



The kids and I spent most of the summer at the park, wadding pool, my mom's pool, and the dollar movies.










I survived the 5 million degree weather while being ginormously pregnant.



We didn't go hunting.

HH barley survived.

Then I was induced and we finally got to meet our boys.





They are now two-and-a-half months old and we're so in love.

And we have six kids.



We are still at HH's parents' house waiting to find a place of our own. I have lots I want to share and I hope that, now that things have slowed down a bit, I will be able to.

I read through some old posts about the kids and was just in a fit of giggles over their cuteness. It also made me sad that I didn't keep posting this last year. They are so cute and the time with them flies so quickly. I just want to bottle all the memories up so I can revisit them. And the kids love for me to read the stories to them. Which makes it even more fun.

Here are some favorites I read:

'Til My Sides Hurt: The Telephone Guys

'Til My Sides Hurt: A Trip to the Dentist

'Til My Sides Hurt: When Daddy's in Charge

One of Those Videos

Hazel's New Friend

For more funnies click on the 'Til My Sides Hurt label.

4 comments:

Cara Grandle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Yipee!

Cindy Fincher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy Fincher said...

So glad you are back!