Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Mommy Torture Device



I know it just looks like a Disney princess cup.

Don't be deceived.

Because when one child gets one for her "free ye old birfday" and the other doesn't it causes this:



And that's enough to turn a mommy's heart upside down and inside out.

Learning to share is so hard. Learning to be happy for someone else when you just want to pout and cry... the hardest lesson ever. Especially when you have two more months before your own birfday party.

Or you can just wait until your sister is distracted and take hers for yourself...

6 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh my gosh I love her chunky cheeks!

pistolsnprincesses said...

Aren't they just so luscious! I pinch and kiss them all day long. They are so schmooshy. She's a love. Thanks!

Rachel said...

She's so adorable even when she's mad!!! :)

pistolsnprincesses said...

She's so hard to discipline because of how cute she is. It's hard not to laugh at her funny faces. And she knows she's cute.

LaFonda Dunlap said...

Hummm, my torturing mommy device? As I recall it was a small juice glass from Disneyland.
You may remember it...")

pistolsnprincesses said...

Actually I don't remember it, but I remember the story. I'm glad it's a different situation this time. Ugh for stubbornness.