Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ahpoh!

Hazel has been learning different animal sounds and has mastered a few of them. The other night I was asking her to tell me various ones and I asked her, "What does a snake say?" She said, "Ahpoh!" Which means apple in Hazel language. I laughed and said, "No, a snake says ssssss." About five minutes later Abiah asked her, "Hazel, what does a snake say." Again her response was, "Ahpoh!" We giggled and Abiah said, "No, Hazel a snake doesn't say apple. It says sssssss." She looked at him and said, "Oh!" And then a few seconds later said, "Ahpoh!" I think this one will take a little longer.

2 comments:

LaFonda Dunlap said...

Dad says that he thinks she has been reading Genesis.

pistolsnprincesses said...

Lol! It took me a minute to get it but that's very funny.