Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I'm Alive. Really.

I just wanted to get on here and say that I've not forgotten about this little hide-away of mine. Between mornings spent home schooling and afternoons and evenings spent trying not to be sick, I've had little left to spare. I have half written posts saved and many ideas in my mind right now. Lots to share.

Here's an idea of what to look forward to in the next few weeks as I reach the end of my first trimester and have more energy for lovely things such as bogging:

Home schooling update: What we've changed in the first 5 weeks of this year

Motivation Mondays

Pregnancy update along with the first pics of our little inch baby

At least two more installments of The Story of We

A much over due recipe for BBQ Pizza (over due because I took the pictures in June or July and still haven't posted about it)

What I Learned During Hunting 2010 Edition with pictures of this year's monster elk

I look forward to being back. I look forward to the day when the thought of coffee will not cause my stomach to turn. I look forward to no longer feeling the need to bow the porcelain throne.

Sorry. Is that too much info?

No comments: